January 16, 2011

If you ask me about the lake house. By Tomas

If someone were to ask me what the lake house was i would say it the closest thing to nature in the inner city of tampa bay. I would also say they are closer to the lord then most people i know. If you where to ask me how i found the lake house, i would say they found me as i was sitting on a bench in ybor. If you where to ask me what they do, i would say they are a house of hospitality for the poor and the travelers. Some of them have traveled too. If you where to ask me how they live, i would say they live for the lord, in nature, in the poor, and in the broken. We are all broken in one way or another. They try to grow and raise their own food in the inner city. They make there mistakes, they learn from them and they say "this is the lake house, we always do things wrong the first time." They are the most loving, caring, and god fearing people i know. They try there best to walk with jesus...
though they need to walk with bare feet! lol
-Tomas

No comments:

Post a Comment